MIETC – Development of a Master Programme in the Management of Industrial Entrepreneurship for Transition Countries – is a Capacity Building project co-funded by Erasmus + programme of the European Union.
The project runs from 15-01-2020 until 14-01-2024 and brings together fourteen Partners from Italy, Kazakhstan, Slovenia, Spain, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan.
The overall project objective is to strengthen the academic capacity of Central Asian Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) in Industrial Entrepreneurships through the development and implementation of interdisciplinary Master programme and through the establishment of sustainable cooperation between HEIs and the labour market.
This wider objective is built around the following specific objectives:
- To collaboratively (private sector and academia) design and frequently update the Curriculum for the new Master programme using a co-design strategy and taking into account the experience of the local HEIs and firms and the knowledge of the EU HEIs;
- To frequently update and present the study materials in a plain and easy-to-understand language and in an open and unrestricted access manner, to reach and engage the widest audience of participants possible;
- To build the capacity of local HEIs by training local teachers in 12 Industrial Entrepreneurship subjects in order to maximize knowledge transfer and guarantee the sustainability of the programme;
- To establish strong university-business cooperation to facilitate knowledge exchange among stakeholders of the project;
- To facilitate the internationalization of HEIs, local businesses and students by building long-term cooperation between project participants (student exchange, internships for graduates, etc.);
- To effectively address gender, inclusiveness and sustainability issues in the Higher Education system in CA incorporating them to some of the Master subjects and introducing other measures to increase the involvement of women, marginalised groups and minorities.
The project activities are organized in 5 Work Packages allowing a dynamic calendarization of tasks and a clear definition of the roles and responsibilities of each Partner.
Read more and find out about our Erasmus+ Project 👇Keywords